Planning a trip to see the Dallas Cowboys play can be a daunting task. Trying to figure out the best time to arrive, the best hotel to stay at, where to get your game tickets, how to find a tailgate party and what other fun things are going on that weekend is enough to overwhelm even the most experienced traveler.
That’s where we come in! We handle all the logistics for you and plan out your entire Dallas Cowboys game weekend. All you have to do is show up and have fun! The following list will explain why our Dallas Cowboys travel packages are the right choice for you.
Top 10 Reasons Why a Dallas Cowboys Travel Package is the Best Way to Watch the Cowboys Play
- We are the only authorized official tour company selling Dallas Cowboys travel packages. Our relationship with the team is second to none, allowing us to deliver a Dallas Cowboys experience far superior to any other. We provide exclusive access and unique opportunities that other companies simply cannot match. Support the team, buy official! Learn more
- Exclusive Owners Club, High Five Line and Sideline Access. Enjoy complimentary food and drinks throughout the game and celebrate with the players and coaches after the win in the Owners Club. Cheer on your favorite players from the High Five line and be on the sidelines as your Dallas Cowboys warm up for the game. Learn more
- Exclusive Tour of The Star Practice Facility and Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters. Enjoy a private tour of The Star practice facility and Dallas Cowboys world headquarters. See the Super Bowl trophies and rings, the Nike Starwalk, the War Room, practice fields and historical Dallas Cowboys items like Tom Landry’s fedora. Plus, you’ll sit in the same seats your favorite players sit in as you gather in the team meeting room for some chalk talk with Vice President of Player Personnel Will McClay. Learn more
- Meet Current Dallas Cowboys Players & Cheerleaders. We embrace the incredible history of the Dallas Cowboys and guarantee you face time with today’s stars and legends from the glory years. Our exclusive Player Meet & Greet is held the day before each home game and features an autograph session with current Dallas Cowboys, two Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Bryan Broaddus & Mickey Spagnola, a prize give-away, food & beverages and a few surprises! Learn more
- Tailgate Party with Cowboys Legends. We host the best tailgate party in Texas before every Dallas Cowboys home game, in the shadow of the best stadium in the world! Join your fellow Cowboys fans in a pre-game celebration that includes unlimited Texas BBQ, open bar, TVs, music, prize giveaways, all the fun you can handle and an autograph session with Cowboys Legends. Learn more
- Outstanding Lodging. The Omni Frisco is the Official Dallas Cowboys Team Hotel. You’ll stay in the same hotel that the team stays in the night before the game. You never know who you’ll run into throughout your stay. The Omni Frisco is a 300 room luxury property connected to The Star practice facility and Dallas Cowboys world headquarters. Surrounded by a vast entertainment district that includes restaurants, shops and a Dallas Cowboys proshop, the Omni Frisco is the place to be on a Dallas Cowboys home game weekend. Learn more
The new Renaissance Plano Legacy West Hotel is ready to redefine your expectations of luxury travel. Perfectly situated at the south end of the $3 billion Legacy West, a 250-acre lush urban destination lined with coveted retail, dining, residential, hotel and office spaces, the Renaissance provides our guests with a blend of modern comfort, intriguing style and unparalleled service. Learn more
- Incredible AT&T Stadium Tour. Throw touchdowns, kick field goals and take pictures in the largest domed and best stadium in the world. You’ll tour the locker rooms, a luxury suite, press room, player tunnel, party decks and more. We allow for plenty of time to shop in the stadium pro shop, too. Learn more
- Professional, Knowledgeable Staff. We live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and know the area. Need a restaurant suggestion or a list of great tourist attractions to check out during your trip? We’ve got you covered. We have been servicing Dallas Cowboys Fans since 1998 and are committed to making sure you and your guests have the best experience possible. Learn more
- The Best Ticket Selection. From midfield club seats on the first level behind the Cowboys bench to the 400 level at the top of the stadium, we have the best game ticket choices for every Dallas Cowboys fan’s budget. Pick a package with pre-selected seat locations or choose an upgrade to your desired area of AT&T Stadium. Learn more
- High Value, Low Price. We provide the ultimate Dallas Cowboys experience at affordable prices. We have something for every budget and we can customize packages as well. Our packages include transportation to and from the airport and all our events. It’s truly one-stop shopping with a lot of bang for your buck!
As Stephen Jones, COO of the Dallas Cowboys, said, “We trust Star Sports Tours as the official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys because of their proven reputation providing our fans with the ability to get closer to the organization with their one-of-a-kind experiences.” After traveling with us for a game, we think you’ll agree. To read Stephen’s full quote click here.
If you read this far and still aren’t convinced that this is the best way to watch the Dallas Cowboys play live, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 817.542.0011 and tell us why. We’d love to have a chance to change your mind.