Frequently Asked Questions About Dallas Cowboys Travel Packages
Airfare & Transportation Accommodations
- What airport do I fly into?
- Although our Dallas Cowboys travel packages do not include airfare or flight accommodations, we still provide roundtrip airport transportation via Uber. Travelers have their choice to either fly into Dallas Love Field or DFW International Airport.
- What time should I schedule my flights?
- Travel Packages including the Dallas Cowboys Player and Cheerleader Meet and Greet should arrive into the Dallas airports no later than 11:00 AM CST time. Travel Packages that including the AT&T Stadium Tour the day after the schedule game should book flights back to origin after 3:00 PM CST. Please call 817.542.0011 for further information about flight accommodations.
- Is airport transportation provided?
- Transportation will be provided from either Dallas Love Field or DFW International Airport.
Payment Plan & Deposits
- How much do I have to put down at the time of booking?
- Each package will have a different required deposit.
- >Founders Club, Cowboys United, Presidential - $1,000 per person
- >Wolf Hunter & Club packages - $500 per person
- >Silver, Star, Five Star, MVP - $200 per person
- When is the total balance due?
- Balance is due thirty days prior to the scheduled game.
- What are the payment options?
- Whether your reservation holds a group or separate individuals, your account will allow multiple payment options. We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Check, PayPal, and money orders. Please call 817.542.0011 for further payment options.
- What is the best Dallas Cowboys travel package?
- Star Sports Tours offers full travel packages for every Cowboy fan’s budget. Our packages range from game tickets, all-inclusive transportation, and hotel accommodations. To a package that includes pre-game sideline passes, presidential suite hotel accommodations, dinner with a Dallas Cowboys legend and more!
- Why do you provide different package options?
- Travelers have their choice of 11 different travel packages for each home game. This allows you to select the best travel experience for your budget and personal preference. Game tickets and including our single day events; The Dallas Cowboys Player and Cheerleader Meet & Greet, Pre-game Tailgate Party, Tour AT&T Stadium will steer your package selection.
- How can I decide which package is best for me?
- You can call Star Sports Tours anytime to talk to a representative. We can assist and answer any questions to help you decide what’s best for you.
- What if I have a large group attending the game?
- We accommodate any large groups. Business outings, client appreciation or employee incentives and family outings. We can take care of getting everyone seated together, hotel rooms close together, and all-inclusive transportation for your group.
- When is check in?
- 3:00 PM. Hotel room may be available before.
- Can I check in and check out late?
- You can check out late with ample notice to Star Sports Tours. If you are partaking in the Stadium tour, you will already have late check out.
- Can I add nights to my trip?
- Yes! At the time of booking, let a Star Sports Tours representative know to add on the night’s you’d like.
- Are there activities to do around the hotel?
- Yes. Each hotel has an immediate entertainment district with shopping, dining, bars and more all within walking distance from your room.
- What is the Current Player Meet & Greet like?
- The Official Dallas Cowboys Player & Cheerleader Meet and Greet provides each traveler with 3 complimentary autographs per person and pictures with DC Cheerleaders.The autograph session is in order by package type. Starting with Priority Access and ending with Group 4. Each package type at the meet and greet attendee will have a badge number on their lanyard that is picked up at registration/check in.
- What is the Cowboys Legends Tailgate Party like?
- The Pre-Game Tailgate Party will feature a Dallas Cowboys Legends & Ring of Honor Alumni Meet & Greet. Each traveler will receive 2 complimentary autographs per person. The autograph session will be conducted in an organized manner. Cowboys United Package holders will be first in line for the autograph session. After the Cowboys United group completes their autograph session, lines are open to our entire travel group.
- Will you have merchandise for sale during the week?
- We will have a variety of merchandise available for sale at the events. However, you are more than welcome to bring your own merchandise or memorabilia to have autographed by the Players and Legends who will be appearing at the events during your trip.
- Is there a pro shop nearby to buy merchandise?
- There is a small pro shop right outside the Omni Hotel at The Star. We will also have a full merchandise table at both the Meet and Greet and tailgate. You will also have a chance to shop in the world-famous Dallas Cowboys pro shop at AT&T Stadium. That time is allotted before and after the stadium tour.
- When is the tour of The Star?
- After the Player Meet & Greet at 3:15PM a representative will escort the group through the hotel atrium to begin the tour.
- How long does the Tour of The Star last?
- The Star Tour lasts about an hour and a half. After the tour of The Star, The Lincoln Experience Center will host a complimentary happy hour for guests that attended the tour of The Star.
- When is the tour of AT&T Stadium?
- The stadium tour is conducted the day after the game starting at 9am. The tour lasts about two hours with an hour allotted for shopping at the Pro Shop inside AT&T Stadium or spending time on the field. We will leave at 12:00 PM to head back to the hotel.
- Will I get to go on the field during the tour?
- AT&T stadium holds hundreds of events per year, such as football, basketball, soccer, concerts, supercross and much more. The stadium does hold the right to deny field access anytime beyond our control.
Game Day Procedures
- When do we leave for the game?
- We will leave about four and a half hours prior to kick off. A week before your scheduled game, you will receive a detailed game weekend itinerary through email with departure times and designated locations where to meet.
- When do we leave after the game?
- We give you about an hour after the clock hits 0:00 to get back to the bus after the game.If the game goes into over-time, you will have one hour after the overtime period is over to get back to the bus. It is your responsibility to be on time and prompt for departure times.
Lengths of Travel
- How far away is the hotel from AT&T Stadium?
- The Omni Frisco & The Renaissance at Plano Legacy West are an estimated 40-minute commute to the stadium.
- How far away is the hotel from the airport
- The Omni Frisco & The Renaissance at Plano Legacy West are an estimated 30-minute commute to either DFW Airport or Dallas-Love Field Airport